Here is the best solution for you:
BabyBjorn Cover for Baby Carrier - the idial solution for carring a baby in a carrier in a cold weather.
From now there's no need to wrap your baby with a milion of layers of clothes, which limits his movement and makes it impossible to put him into the carrier.
With BabyBjorn Cover for Baby Carrier you would be able to give up on the clumzy coat and put the baby easily into the carrier. The cover keeps the baby warm and protects him from rain and wind.
I was using this cover during the last winter and I've found it adorable! With BabyBjorn Cover I could get out to the freezing weather safely. Everytime I have cheked my sons palms they were warmer than mine and he was seems to be happy and calm.
Extremely efficient, highly recommended!

No comments:
Post a Comment